Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ryan's Graduation from Preschool

Ryan's Graduation from Preschool was Thursday night. It was supposed to be Wednesday but it rained, so they had it on Thursday.We are so proud of Ryan. On to Kindergarten. Which I have already registered him.
 He never looks at the camera
 We got there before Jeff. He was so happy to see Dad.
 Playing on the playground at school one last time.
 Patiently waiting for his performance to begin.
 Bakers hat on for his song.
 These next two didn't come out good. I don't if it was my camera or my location of when I was taking it. But is of Ryan receiving his diploma.

 Ryan waiting with his diploma and shirt in his bag.
 Singing monkey he got from Dad and Mama. It sings "Schools Out".

 Ryan and Mama
 Ryan and Dad
They ice cream after the celebration.

No comments: