Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Busy Day!

I know I entered the last two posts backwards. Sorry, for the mix up. This post is for Saturday May 16th.

A Busy Day!
(not sure why this is underlined)
Look at what I got!
Okay, what do I do now?

I'll help you Dad put the sand in.

Hooray!

This is fun!

Now, I can down to business.

Some sand piles here, some over there.

At the park for the picnic. I'm not eating vegatable at a picnic mom.

Ryan called them "ducks"

Here ducks, here ducks

Ryan says "wow" all the time now. Wow, that ball flew!

''BUBBLES"

Grampy, you hold this.
Chase and Ryan playing ball. I like this ball it's bigger than mine.

How can we get into trouble?

That is a pretty cool tool bench. I'll have to ask for one for my birthday.

1 comment:

Laura said...

that's the same sand box we got! you should have witnessed me squishing it into the hatchback. ;-)

ps- it's underlined because it got hyper-linked to the photo beneath it.