Monday, June 8, 2009

While the cat is away the mice will play

When Jeff and I are at work, Ryan goes to my parents house to play. Ryan calls her Gammy and Gampy. Sometimes my mom will text me pictures while I'm at work. Here are some random pictures from my cell phone over the last year and a half.

This was on Friday while we were at work. Ryan cooking in his own kitchen

washing some dishes


putting away groceries

Here is a picture Ryan took of Scrappy. Sometimes Ryan wants to call Dad, so my mom gives him her phone and he ends of taking pictures.

Splash Splash!
This was on last Wednesday when I had to work at half of day of school from 11:30 to 6.

Wet!

Once a day Ryan likes to sit at his table and do some art work.


A master piece.


Resting with Cookie Monster.


Scrappy making himself at home.

This is when Ryan used to go in the exercise saucer.


Come on into my house.

I'm not going for a nap

Relaxing

No comments: